first gui client demo
It's been a while since our last post, but it was worth the wait. This video shows the first demo of our sync client including a graphical user interface. The video covers the following steps:
- empty database on the fruuxServer
- the content of the local addressbook
- installing and running the client
- fruuxServer database in sync with local addressbook
- changing a name in the local addressbook
- syncing again
- fruuxServer database in sync again
Just some comments:
- yes the gui isn't very pretty yet and we have to add our logo
- the screencast shows just first- and lastname in the database of the fruuxServer, but of course all other entities have been synced as well. the system is able to handle all the custom entities!
- there is no public betatesting yet, but hopefully soon
Looking forward for your comments.