fruux menubar icon
Looking for a fruux activity indicator in your menubar?
- open "Terminal.app" (it's in /Applications/Utilities)
open "/System/Library/CoreServices/Menu Extras/Sync.menu"
- hit "Enter"
Or even easier (Thanks, Brandon):
- open iSync.app (it's in /Applications)
- open iSyncs' Preferences (COMMAND+, or via Menubar)
- enable "Show status in menubar"
The menubar icon
- rotates when any sync client on your system (including fruux) is syncing
- allows you to click "Synchronize Now" (syncs all sync clients on your system, including fruux)
Remove the menubar icon again?
- Just press and hold the Apple/Command key on your keyboard and drag the icon out of the menubar