Address Book and Calendar management
We've just released a new version of fruux. It's the next stepstone on our way to build the best service in the world for managing your contacts, calendars and tasks. Starting today it's possible to create, edit and delete address books, calendars and task list directly in the fruux web application.
This makes it for example much easier to manage your calendars or create new ones, regardless which device/application you use (and how sophisticated it's management features are). In addition this new feature will allow us to deliver even more convenience features in future releases (like data import directly in our web app). We hope you'll like it.
Besides the usual bugfixes and performance optimizations the main changes in this release are:
- Added Address Book and Calendar management.
- Improved Edit devices dialog.
- Improved Activity Feed (now shows a little lock-icon for devices with extra security).
- Redesigned Invitation mails.
- Even more instructions for different apps and devices in the setup wizard
Now: Go ahead and login at http://fruux.com to check it out.