Bugfixes, UI Tweaks and improved iOS 6.0 / 10.8 Mountain Lion support
We've released a few updates to fruux today. It's mostly a bugfix release. Besides the usual small fixes and performance optimizations the main changes in this release are:
- Improved edit calendar dialog. Besides subtle UI improvements now including a color picker.
- Finer grained controls for newly created calendars.
- Improved setup instructions for Mac OS 10.5.
- Added support for CSP for Safari 6.0.
- Improved support for iOS 6.0 and Mountain Lion.
- Fixed "last modified" dates for address books and calendars.
- Fixed "me-card" problem with OS X Addresbook.
- Fixes for Outlook and Exchange generated events.
Besides the "under-the-hood" changes in this release we're making good progress towards our address book and calendar import as well as calendar sharing and Team features. We hope to include a first peak in our next release.
Now: Go ahead and login at http://fruux.com to check it out.